Q. How may I get admission?
Ans. Baba Farid University of health sciences , Faridkot will be directing an entrance exam known as PPMET 2021. Entrance Exam to offer admission to the entitled applicants in B.Sc (N).
Q. What is the fees structure for different courses?
Ans:- As per the guidelines of government of Punjab
Q. what is the eligibility criteria different nursing courses ?
1. For GNM
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
For foreign nationals
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.
2. B.Sc (N) Basic
- Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit
- Student shall be admitted once in a year
3. Post Basic (N)
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year
4. M.Sc (N)
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Q. Where Students Get their Clinical Experiences?
Ans:- A. Students Get Their Experiences At:-
- Ivy Hospital (Mohali)
- Civil Hospital At (Mohali, Morinda, Kurali, Kharar, Amritsar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Chamkor Sahib)
- Grecian Hospital (Mohali)
- Mahatma Gandhi medical college Jaipur
- NIMHANS Bangalore
- CIP Ranchi, IHABAS Delhi
Q. How do I get hostel facility ?
Ans:- A. One can opt hostel by filling a Hostel form available on the website or from the office