The admission form for all courses is attached along with the prospectus. The prescribed application form must be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting.
The following documents needs to be submitted at the time of admission:
- A copy of the Certificate having passed the last examination.
- A copy of the Matriculation Mark Sheet indicating the date of birth.
- A copy of 10+2 or equivalent examination with a detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate from school /college.
- SC/ST/BC, Rural Area Certificate attested by 1st class magistrate.
- An eligibility migration certificate for a candidate who has passed from board/university other than Punjab boards and Universities for B.Sc. (N) only. (If selected, migration certificate has to be deposited within 15 days of their admission.)
- Proof of residence.
- Ten recent passport-size photographs.
- All certificates need to be submitted in original at the time of admission.
- The Institute strictly follows the guidelines and schedule of admission to courses for the academic sessions issued by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and Punjab Nurses Registration Council.
- The applicants/prospective students are advised to go through the detailed guidelines available on the respective websites for the latest updates.